2010年12月8日星期三

X'mas is coming to town

"...Christmas is coming to town!"

I like quite a long time never hang out alone,
but I did it yesterday.
I went to VivoCity,
which is a place like the most in Singapore,
at least for now.

At first,
I was just aim to buy some candy cane,
but 'accidentally',
I saw the X'mas decoration here.
It's damn nice, really.

They built the Candy Houses with the Gingerbread Man at the side,
and set up the Christmas trees as well.
The kids there were playing around,
scream here and there,
and the parents were busying with their camera.
It's joy, fun, and so christmas-ish.

I feel a bit lonely,
because I'm alone there,
that's so sad.
Never mind since I'm going back
and meet my family.


Here is some of the photos...
the nicest X'mas tree there. =P


Candy house with the kids

my lovely Gingerbread Man

They looked so delicious to me,
all chocolate =)

Before I leave,
I went to bought some candy and chocolate,
for my mum, friends and of course myself.
It's kind of expensive,
especially you need to convert it to ringgit,
which is 2.3 something something.
And the stupid me keep buying,
so now I'm a poor girl.
LOL =P

This year, may be this time,
will be my first time,
first time ever,
to celebrate X'mas in S'pore.
And my sister promised me that
she will bring me along to Orchard on Christmas.
So, I'll become the "spotlight" between her and her dear,
although I don't like to,
but I don't care for this time,
as long as I can see all the LIGHT and HAVE FUN! =P

And now, I'm looking forward to..

p/s: It seems like still have a long time to go,
but I'm going back my beloved hometown this Saturday!
I'll only coming back few days before Christmas,
hence it's not that long.

I'm so looking forward to,
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS! =)



by Lavender

没有评论: