2011年7月4日星期一

A girl's dream

I'm doing an assignment for web design module in which I have to create 4 pages of newsletters.
My group is doing on HEELS, Mad's 'virtual company' --- Joel Marchel.

Well, that's why we got to do a lot of research in order to get some nice photos and spark some inspiration for us.

So after all, I was so tempted to get a pair of nice heels, prom dress, cosmetics and
a lot a lot more!
And yea, I got to admit that, I'm an obsessive shopper
(which would actually might make me feel less crazy)! XD

I guess heels is what a girl's dream! NO GIRLS CAN RESIST IT!
At least to me, it's TRUE!
I can't resist it and I love it very much!
Of course, with the presence of all the things below!





Oh my goodness, I'm so wanna get all these one day!
Perhaps not so long! Or maybe I should have just go to bed shortly? XP

Night peeps! Sweet dream ^v~

没有评论: