2011年10月30日星期日

Busy Track

Get back to LIFE.

School has reopened for about two weeks,
and I have been racing with time for the past two weeks as well.

Monday blues,
Tuesday darkest blues,
Wednesday lighter blues,
Thursday drawing blues
Friday lightest blues,
Saturday CCA blues,
and Sunday continues blues.

Wake up about 6 in the morning,
go out from house around 6.40am,
then tonnes of lectures, tutorials, homework,
LTC interview, Halloween preparation,
reach home about 12plus in the midnight,
and finally sleep about 2 to 3 in the early morning.

That's the routine of my daily life.

Anyway, Halloween is down and LTC is near around the corner.
One presentation is up and "specially" falls on my brother's ROM,
I can't go back to hometown and share the joyousness of my brother,
that's so sad.

Well, all these was under my expectation.
This semester is going to be a tough one.

I clearly understand that life is always no that smooth and easy.

Get back to the busy life track after 10days of re-energize honeymoon at my home.

Thanks God for all the challenges now.
I will be a stronger, better GIRL after all! =)

没有评论: