2012年2月12日星期日

Life's gonna be better

Oh well.
I know it has been quite some time since the last post.
I was freaking busy for the past one and a half month,
for all the assignments, tests, events and so on and so forth.

I just received a complaint from someone yesterday,
and I guess he has been irritated at this lack of updated bloggie.
So I'm gonna write a few words here.

Honestly, life sucks.
It wasn't as smooth as I expected for the past few months.
Been crying for almost every night,
lose about 2kg since I came back from hometown after CNY celebration.
(It might be a good thing actually XD)
Too stressful, too worry about money matters, too homesick,
 and I guess I'm too sick of being alone here.
Neither complaining nor bragging.

As we all know, life is always full of challenges and obstacles.
All of us have to face it and then cope with it,
with the support of our loved one and with the wise guidance of God.

I know, there is always a way for me to go further and toward the better.
So, I believe that I can face it, cope it and deal with it.
Challenges? Obstacles? No big deal!

Wish me luck. =)



没有评论: